Welcome to West Morris Psychological Associates. It is our goal to provide you with caring, compassionate, and comprehensive psychological care. Our psychologists treat individuals of all ages for a variety of mental health concerns.
This often includes:
- Adjustment Difficulties
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child/Teen Behavioral Problems
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders including Anorexia and Bulimia
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Parent-child conflict
- Panic Disorder
- Parenting Strategies
- Pervasive Development Disorders including Asperger’s Disorder
- Picky Eating and Food Aversions
- Problems associated with divorce, bereavement, and relationships
- School Phobia for preschool, school, and college students
- Selective Mutism
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Skills
Treatment methods include individual, family, couples, and group therapies. All treatment begins with an initial intake assessment, from which you and your therapist decide collaboratively on an appropriate treatment plan.
Here at West Morris Psychological Associates, we know that access to mental health services can take time and realize how important it is to begin treatment in a timely way. As a result, we try to schedule new patients as quickly as possible to start the initial intake assessment and treatment process.